Phantasmaburbia

This website is no longer updating!
You can find me at Dumb and Fat dot com!

Friday, June 08, 2012

Phantasmaburbia Trailer & Year 20

Hey! It's been a while, hasn't it? I guess between maintaining the Phanta website and of course my now "official" site it gets harder and harder to manage this old blog. Which is a bit of shame, because I really do like it!

Well, work on Phantasmaburbia's been especially strong lately. I actually finished the main game content this week--so the rest of my time goes to tweaking, bugfixing, beta testing, and bonus content while Jason works on the sound. And of course, I'll be doing marketing! To that end I've actually produced a new trailer:
 
A friend did the excellent voiceover. It was a blast to record.

 I'm a bit miffed that I didn't post around my 20th birthday, which was a couple weeks ago in May. I have a very proud tradition of those birthday blog posts. I suppose this one will have to count for my 20th birthday. The most amazing thing to me is that 3 years ago the post was about starting Dubloon, 2 years ago the post was about finishing Dubloon, 1 year ago it was about starting Phantasmaburbia, and this year it's finishing Phanta. Seriously, that's kinda crazy! Will the pattern continue forever? (I kinda hope not!!)

But in all seriousness I'm really excited about Phanta. It's my biggest and most ambitious game, and a huge improvement over where Dubloon left off. I've grown so much as a game designer over the course of its development, too. This year's looking to be a bright one!

3 comments:

VJmaster said...

WOW, cool! I hope that will be released soon

Unknown said...

I'm Nora Vargas. I feel so joyful today because of the help Doctor Zakuza has rendered to me for getting my Husband back. I've been married for 6 years and it has been so terrible because my husband was cheating on me and was seeking for a divorce. But when i came across Doctor Zakuza website on the internet posted by a lady, i decided to get in touch with him and i explained my situation to him and then seek his help but to my greatest surprise he told me that he will help me with my case for there is no problem without a solution. Here i am celebrating because my Husband is back home and am really enjoying my marriage and what a great celebration. I will keep on testifying on the internet because Doctor Zakuza is truly a helper who God has sent to help us all. Why not contact Doctor Zakuza now if you are facing any challenges in your relationship life. Website: http://doctorzakuzaspelltemple.myfreesites.net OR by Email: ( Doctorzakuzaspelltemple@yahoo.com ). Call me for more info +1 (516) 277-6702 USA..

نقل اثاث دبي said...

We Provide Professional & Insured Moving, Packing, Relocation,
Removals, International Freights,& Storage Services in ajman.
Movers in dubai
Movers in ajman
Movers in sharjah
Movers in fujairah
Movers in al ain
Movers in abu dhabi
Movers in ras al khaimah
Movers in umm ul quain