Phantasmaburbia

This website is no longer updating!
You can find me at Dumb and Fat dot com!

Sunday, October 03, 2010

Indie Kombat

I have a couple drafts I've been meaning to finish and post to this blog for a while, but for now I'm gonna forget about those and announce this: I'm in Indie Kombat this month.

"What does this mean?!" you ask. Well, Indie Kombat is a site based on indie game devs competing. Two or more developers state their rules and then each make a game, and at the end of their designated development time the games go up and people vote for the best game there. There is also some trash talking involved.

So over the course of October I'll be making a game against my friend hated enemy Andrew Brophy. You can read all about it --->right here<---

1 comment:

Mack151 said...

Sorry to hear about the crash man, and good luck with this! I'tll be interesting to see what you guys come up with!