Phantasmaburbia

This website is no longer updating!
You can find me at Dumb and Fat dot com!

Thursday, March 11, 2010

T-Shirts?

Hello, everyone!

Hope you all enjoyed Dubloon's awesome update! Feedback for that was pretty overwhelmingly positive, so I'm looking forward to the game's release. For now, though, it's CRUNCH TIME on Cowboykilla. We had planned to get you a new demo sometime soon but due to some delays and sickness that may or may not happen. Right now the big goal is getting everything finished by March 30th. We have a lot of content planned... it's going to be awesome, trust me.




Reviews
I recently became an official "reviewer" on the Game Maker Community, and here are the reviews I've penned so far during my tenure. I recommend all these games, as they're pretty awesome.

MadnessMadnessMadness by NAL
The Hanrahan Game: Final Mix by Flying Squire
Spelunky by Derek Yu
Sworrd Buster by Andrew Brophy




T-Shirts?

I've started to consider selling some T-Shirts featuring artwork/themes from some of my games, as a way to promote myself and make a little cash on the side. Basically, I'm looking for some quick feedback on this: would you buy a t-shirt from me? Which of my games/characters would you most like to see, or maybe what particular design? Anything goes, I'm basically looking to see if I would sell enough to warrant printing shirts/what design people want the most.

So, let me know! Thanks~

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm pretty sure a lot of people would like Assassin Blue related T-Shirts, but I, personally, would like to see a T-Shirt featuring the Quartet of the Seas.

Unknown said...

Possibly a T-shirt involving the goo from crazy over goo or something to do with the golden chest from dubloon.

Andrew said...

I'm totally gonna make a design for a CK shirt. :3