Phantasmaburbia

This website is no longer updating!
You can find me at Dumb and Fat dot com!

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

New Phanta Teaser



Sorry for the blatant cutting/transitions/occasional audiovideo misalignment. Experienced some tech fail in trying to record, which is also why it's taken me so long to actually post this! :)

Development is a lot farther along than this might suggest, so look forward to seeing more in the coming days/weeks. I'm thinking of doing some long ranty posts about the design process, or maybe get into stuff about the game's structure (which is/will be pretty unique) or the story or something. Does that sound like something you'd be into?

PS- News on Pollushot to come, I think.

3 comments:

Nathan said...

Yeah, man, do some rants about the game please. If you feel like it, you could even do a thing like they did in Cthulhu Saves the World where its like a commentary feature in the game that can be turned on/off.

Also, the melee pistol...genius haha. Looks good man! Good luck with the wrap up, I'll be waiting!!

Ryan Huggins said...

Yeah, this is looking really good. I like the dialogue, it's actually pretty decent so far. T_T It sucks being new to GM, I still don't really know how to make scrolling/self-typing text. :P

Sora said...

Can't wait :D + Props for your mad gml skills